With crazy lives and busy schedules, families need Easy Dinner Ideas for Kids. We all want to make one meal that everyone will eat, so we’ve rounded up some of the best family meal ideas!
Easy Dinner Ideas for Kids
Some of our family’s go-to meals are variations on pizza and spaghetti because that’s what our people love. Sausage Pizza Bubble Up Pizza Casserole can be customized to be like pizza, but in a casserole that’s easy for hectic schedules.
Ham is a tender and flavorful meal that our kids will eat, so we like to use the extra to make Ham and Alfredo Spaghetti or Mac and Cheese with Ham. Another tender meat the kids will eat is our Best Instant Pot Pulled Pork. We make a big roast and then use the leftovers to make loaded nachos, loaded baked potatoes and these Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Crescents.
Here are some other recipes from friends that we can’t wait to try!
Easy Kid-Friendly Dinner Recipes
Here is a list of recipes that appeal to many families, but that are super easy to make. Most of us don’t want to spend much time in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes, so make life easier and give some of these recipes a try!
- Instant Pot Hamburger Helper from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Crock Pot Bacon Cheddar Chicken from Recipes that Crock
- Peanut Butter Chicken from Unsophisticook
- Creamy Spaghetti & Meatballs from Cooking with Carlee
- Steak Fingers from Cooking with the Cowboy
- Lasagna Cups from This Farm Girl Cooks
- Fast and Easy Chicken Teriyaki from the Country Cook
- Old School Chicken and Rice Casserole from Plain Chicken
Kids Dinner Ideas for Picky Eaters
Too many of us have been there, kids that will only eat pasta, pancakes, chicken or pizza. Here are some variations on those basics that might appeal more to others in the family than just the picky eaters!
- Copycat Shells and Cheese in the Instant Pot from Cooking with Carlee
- Baked Buttermilk Chicken Strips from Back to My Southern Roots
- Spaghetti Pie from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Meat the Only Stromboli You Will Ever Need from Pastures & Plates
- Little Cowboy Approved Chicken Nuggets from Cooking with the Cowboy
- Creamy White Cheddar Baked Macaroni and Cheese Casserole from Unsophisticook
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Ham from Beyer Beware
- Mini Corn Dogs from Turnips 2 Tangerines
- French Bread Pizza from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Sub & Sandwich Ideas for Kids
Sub and sandwiches whether traditional or open-faced can be an easy way to fill little bellies. Here are a mix of easy traditional ideas and a couple of new ideas that we hope please the whole crew!
- Italian Sloppy Joe Sandwiches from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Italian Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub from Plowing Through Life
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs from Recipes that Crock
- Open Faced Italian BLT from Plowing Through Life
- Sloppy Joes Freezer Friendly from This Farm Girls Cooks
- Mini Biscuits with Ham and Cheese from Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Sloppy Joe Sticks from Beyer Beware