Are you looking for an easy Crock Pot creamy chicken pasta casserole recipe that even picky eaters will eat?
This easy chicken casserole takes five minutes to get started and only requires 5 ingredients. Definitely one of the best chicken casseroles we’ve ever eaten!
Chicken Casserole for Picky Eaters
We have a more complex Tuscan Chicken & Spaghetti Casserole, but a couple of us in the family are known to be picky eaters and we both love how delicious, creamy and filling this chicken casserole is.
My husband found an extra tomato on the counter and diced it up to add to his plate. I did the same and was surprised to say that I enjoyed it! One of the kids enjoys the chicken and pasta alone, the other likes the tomatoes on the side.
This recipe is one of my favorites because we have all five basic ingredients, chicken breasts, Italian salad dressing mix, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and bow tie pasta on hand nearly all of the time. A mid-sized 4 quart Crock Pot works well for this recipe.
Here are a couple other easy casserole recipes that my family likes to keep in the mealtime rotation: Mac & Cheese with Ham, Easy Sausage Pizza Bubble Up Casserole and Easy Mexican Casserole. We hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do!
OTHER EASY CASSEROLE RECIPES
- Crock Pot Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Ham, Egg & Cheese Casserole
- Smoked Sausage & Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Spaghetti Pizza Casserole
- Egg, Sausage & Brioche Casserole
- Crock Pot Cauliflower Casserole
Printable Crock Pot Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipe
Easy Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound box bow tie pasta
- 1 fresh tomato diced, optional
- Place liner in Crock Pot if desired. Add chicken breasts. Sprinkle packet of Italian salad dressing mix on chicken. Dump can of soup over chicken and set cream cheese on top. Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Make pasta according to instructions on the box. Shred chicken with one or two forks. Chicken should shred easily. Add cooked pasta to Crock Pot and stir well. Serve immediately or turn to keep warm.
- Garnish with fresh diced tomatoes and parsley if desired.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.