Do you need a last-minute dessert that’s easy and delicious? This Ten-Minute Berry Cheesecake only has 5 ingredients and is the perfect weeknight treat or dessert for a big gathering.
Easiest No Bake Cheesecake
Cream cheese is one of the best dessert fillings! Rather there’s chocolate mixed in our Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescent Bars or pie filling like in this no bake cheesecake.
My mom is famous for her easy cheesecakes. A long time favorite is her Mini Cheesecakes in a Dessert Bar. This is another of her easy dessert recipes that we enjoy making often. She has made this many times for bake sales, benefit auctions, our family and gatherings of friends because people ask for it!
Using a prepared graham cracker crust saves so much time and effort, but of course you are welcome to make your own. The no-bake cheesecake portion is cream cheese, whipped topping, and sugar. Top with your favorite can of pie filling and you have a winning no-bake cheesecake.
Our Cherry Delight is similar to this no-bake cheesecake but features a few more steps. Any type of pie filling can be used in that recipe too.
Tips for Making Quick Cheesecake
There are a couple steps that need to be done ahead of time to make this recipe super easy.
- Buy the larger size graham cracker crust. If you look closely there are two sizes of graham cracker crusts, this recipe calls for the 9oz. crust.
- Thaw whipped topping in the refrigerator a day before you plan to make the cheesecake.
- Let cream cheese soften on the counter for an hour or two (not more than two for food safety reasons) before you mix up the no-bake cheesecake.
- Choose your favorite can of pie filling ahead of time. Make the decision last minute could take an extra ten minutes, then this wouldn’t be a super fast and easy ten-minute cheesecake!
Other Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes:
Printable Ten-Minute Berry Cheesecake Recipe
Ten-Minute Berry Cheesecake
- 9 oz prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can pie filling your favorite flavor
- 2 packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tub whipped topping defrosted
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in pie crust.
- Top with a can of pie filling and enjoy. Keep refrigerated.