Looking for a fun idea for a dessert bar? Then try these easy mini individual cheesecakes for a cheesecake bar.
All of our dinner party guests really enjoy making DIY mini cheesecake desserts!
Easy Dessert Bar Idea
I love going to parties where you can personalize your dessert and make your own toppings. I have a great recipe for individual mini cheesecakes and I was hosting a county Farm Bureau Board Meeting for a group, so I decided to make a cheesecake toppings bar.
For the main meal we created a Loaded Baked Potato Bar. Guests really enjoy making their own plates in a simple buffet style. And offering the potato bar and dessert bar make party preparations easier for me!
The first person to test it out was my son. He didn’t think he liked cheesecake until he could choose any toppings he wanted. His favorite personal cheesecake was loaded with chocolate chips, pretzels, and marshmallows!
Easy Cheesecake Topping Ideas
Mini cheesecake toppings can be super easy. We used mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, pretzels, chocolate syrup, mini marshmallows, strawberry dessert topping, cherry pie filling, blueberry pie filling, really any flavor of pie filling that you enjoy would be great.
I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination and my husband enjoys pie filling. Whatever toppings you choose I hope you enjoy the mini cheesecakes as much as we do!
OTHER EASY DESSERT RECIPES:
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bars
- Fudge Meltaway Cookies
- Chocolate Delight
- Candy Land Dessert
- Cinnamon Applesauce Cake
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescent Bars
Printable Mini Cheesecake Dessert Bar Recipe
Easy Mini Cheesecake Dessert Bar
- 24 cupcake liner
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup pie filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cupcake pan with liners. Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each liner.
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until fluffy and light.
- Fill liners 3/4 full with cream cheese mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Let cool.
- Set mini cheesecakes out on a tray and display toppings of your choice around the mini cheesecakes. Makes 24 mini cheesecakes.