Soft and sweet with enough garlic and cheese to make your mouth water, this Cheesy Hawaiian Roll Garlic Bread is easy to serve with any meal.
Hawaiian Roll Garlic Bread Recipe
Stuffed with mozzarella cheese and a thick layer of garlic butter baked into every bite makes an amazing and memorable Hawaiian Roll Garlic Bread.
Aside from your average garlic bread there is an undertone of sweetness from the rolls that makes these extra enjoyable. We love cheese and bread and this recipe creates a soft and simple semi-homemade side dish.
Why This Recipe For Garlic Hawaiian Rolls Works:
- In only 5 minutes this trending recipe for cheesy garlic bread made on Hawaiian rolls is put together and will impress your guests.
- Perfect appetizer or side to serve with pasta, pizza or meat!
- With the amazing garlic and butter combination of flavors, buy two packs of slider rolls because one isn’t enough.
- A super easy, unique recipe inspired by Tiktok like our Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough and Sweet Potato Honey Bun Cake that is popular right now.
- Hawaiian Slider Rolls – Soft and sweet, Kings Hawaiian is popular and has 1 ounce rolls, but other brands like Aunt Mille’s have bigger 1.5 ounce rolls and work great too.
- Butter – Melts to create the vehicle to move the rest of ingredients all over the rolls.
- Garlic – A jar or freshly minced cloves is better than the dry granulated option.
- Garlic Powder – Yes, we like to use the real thing and powder.
- Parsley – Adds some Italian flavor and color to rolls.
- Sea Salt – An optional addition that we enjoy.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Pre-shedded saves time.
- Parmesan Cheese – A can of grated parmesan is our preference.
How To Make Hawaiian Rolls Into Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 400°F. Set Hawaiian rolls in a 9 x 13″ baking dish.
Cut slits into the top of the rolls so you have somewhere to stuff the cheese in. Do not separate rolls, keep attached.
Two slits per roll about half way through, not all the way to the bottom. This means that the rolls are cut into thirds.
Open up each slit and stuff with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Melt butter and mix in parsley, sea salt, minced garlic, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
Use a silicone brush, spatula or spoon to paint the to of the rolls with the garlic butter mixture.
Bake uncovered for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven when the garlic butter Hawaiian rolls are golden brown.
- Line dish with foil for easier clean up if desired.
- This garlic bread Hawaiian rolls recipe works great in the air fryer too, turn down the temp to 375°F and monitor closely to reach desired doneness.
- Watch rolls closely towards the end of the baking time to prevent burning, we have found quite a bit of variation in ovens so adjust time and temperature to work best in your appliance.
- Stuff a few pepperonis into the slits in the rolls to make a different version of our Pepperoni Pizza Sliders.
- It is easiest to use Hawaiian slider rolls that are not pre-sliced. Leave all rolls attached together for this recipe.
- We like to serve with Red Sauce for dipping while snacking and watching football games.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Little Smokies are so easy to warm up on the stove top and enjoy with a toothpick.
- Deviled Ham Dip is a meaty and enjoyable dip for buttery crackers.
- Dried Beef Roll-Ups have a layer of cream cheese rolled in a smoky and salty meat.
- Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos make a hearty snack a casual meal.
- Chili Con Queso looks amazing to dip tortilla chips in.
Hawaiian Roll Garlic Bread
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Put rolls into a 9 x 13" baking dish. Cut 2 slits in each roll – we do this by cutting 6 long slits across the entire package of rolls.Cut about 1/3 into the top of the roll, don't cut all the way through.
- Stuff slits with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Melt butter and mix in remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over top of the rolls.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400℉ for 9 to 11 minutes until the cheese is melted the rolls just begin to brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.