These Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Crescents are the perfect meal, snack or appetizer. Only four ingredients and 20 minutes are needed to have this meal on the table!
BBQ Pulled Pork Crescent Rolls
My family loves BBQ pulled pork and we’re always looking for easy meal ideas. Leftover BBQ pulled pork makes this meal taste great and come together really quickly.
Our family has two favorite ways to make pulled pork. We love our all-day Farmhouse Pulled Pork or the quick recipe is the Best Instant Pot Pulled Pork. We love how great BBQ pork tastes the first meal, but we also love using leftovers on Loaded Baked Potatoes, Loaded Nachos or freezing it for meal prep meals.
I took some extra pulled pork that we had left from our favorite Instant Pot recipe and looked at what we had in the refrigerator. Knowing that cheese makes everything better I grabbed a few cheese sticks, some sauce and a can of crescent rolls.
We’ll often enjoy this recipe as an appetizer or snack during a party, but when we make it as a main dish we love serving it with our Crock Pot Mac & Cheese. This meal is comfort food at it’s finest!
Our family has tested cheddar and marble cheese sticks. Our only preference is the type of cheese stick that we have on hand. And if we’re out of cheese sticks then shredded cheese will work too, it just takes a little longer to sprinkle in the center of the crescent. As long as you have cheese I support your decision!
We really like Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, but when we have 15 minutes we also enjoy whipping up a batch of Farmhouse Barbecue Sauce.
Grease the baking sheet since there is a little bit of extra handling with this recipe. Unroll the sheet of dough and gently separate the pieces into triangles. I like to spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce on the dough. Add the cooked meat, the rest of the sauce and half of a stick of cheese at the wide end of each triangle.
Begin rolling the crescent dough around the cheese stick and place the open end on the bottom to help seal. Bake at 350º for about ten minutes or until the crescent is golden brown.
Twenty Minute Meal
A BBQ sandwich is nice, but it’s also nice to mix up meal options from time to time. Having young kids our family enjoys sliders more than sandwiches, but we enjoy a filled crescent roll even more than a slider! We love handheld food that is easy to pick-up and go. Because young kids and farmers are always on the go!
We like to add a bag of frozen steamable vegetables and enjoy an easy homecooked meal! Filled crescent rolls have also been reheated for a quick snack or appetizer a time or two in our kitchen.
These Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Crescents are like Pulled Pork Waffle Fries as they make a great snack during parties, games or at a tailgate. Handheld food that doesn’t absolutely require a napkin and can be carried around the party is winning!
Ingredients Needed to Make Shredded Pork Crescent Rolls
- Refrigerated crescent dough
- Pulled or shredded pork
- Cheddar or marble cheese sticks
- BBQ Sauce
How to Make BBQ Pulled Pork Crescents
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a baking sheet.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into individual triangles.
- Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce on each triangle.
- Add warm pulled pork to crescents.
- Drizzle remaining BBQ sauce on top of pork.
- Add half of a cheese stick to each crescent.
- Roll up the crescent around the cheese stick.
- Bake about 10 minutes until golden brown
We hope you enjoy these bbq pork crescents as much as we do!
OTHER APPETIZER TRAY IDEAS:
Printable Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Crescent Recipe
Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Crescents
- 4 cheese sticks we like cheddar or marble
- 1 pound cooked pulled pork
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1 container refrigerated crescent dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent dough flat on a greased baking sheet and separate into individual triangles.
- Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce on each triangle. Top with warm pulled pork. Drizzle remaining BBQ sauce on top of pork.
- Add half of a cheese stick at the wide end of each crescent. Begin rolling the crescent around the cheese stick. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.