Easy cakes are some of our favorite things to make. We asked friends to share their best cake from a box mix recipes and now we can’t stop thinking about easy cakes! It’s time to get in the kitchen and bake some cakes!
Easy Cake From A Box Recipes
Some of our family favorite cakes from a box mix are the unforgettable The Best Rich and Moist Chocolate Cake. You can’t eat just one piece of this cake. It’s the most commonly requested birthday cake at any family party!
We love the chocolate version so much we made a version with strawberry cake mix, white chocolate pudding and white chocolate chips covered in whipped cream and drizzled with hot fudge. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake is so unique and easy! We couldn’t stop there so we made these Ultimate White Chocolate Cup Cakes!
Here are some recipes from friends that we can’t wait to try!
Box Mix Cakes that Taste Like Bakery Quality
We all want a quality cake, but life is so busy. If you don’t tell your guests they’ll never know they cake came from a box mix instead of the bakery!
- Red Velvet Poke Cake from the Country Cook
- Crock Pot Cream Soda Poke Cake from Recipes that Crock
- Butter Pecan Pound Cake from Plain Chicken
- Ice Cream Cone Cakes from This Farm Girl Cooks
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake from Julie’s East & Treats
- Crock Pot Strawberry Vanilla Spoon Cake from Recipes that Crock
Box Mix Cakes with Candy
Sometimes life and cake can be made a little bit sweeter with candy! Here are a few box mix cakes with candy and other special ingredients added for fun and flavor!
- Heath Bar Cake from Plowing Through Life
- Chocolate Poke Cake from Back to My Southern Roots
- Sour Patch Kids Cake from The Spiffy Cookie
- Snickers Cake from Beyer Beware
Chocolate Cake from a Box Mix
As if a plain old box of chocolate cake mix isn’t irresistible enough check out how common ingredients can be used to make a basic cake mix amazing!
- Easy Black Forest Cake from Turnips 2 Tangerines and here’s our favorite Black Forest Cherry Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bundt Cake from Cooking with Carlee
Box Mix Cakes with Fruit
Light and sweet makes a cake even more irresistible! These recipes almost look too good to choose just one.
- Upside Down Strawberry Cake from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Pineapple Coconut Poke Cake from A Southern Soul
- Crock Pot Peaches & Cream Dump Cake from Recipes that Crock
- Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake from Unsophisticook
- Banana Split Cake from Tastes of Lizzy T
Coffee Cakes from a Box Mix
It’s debatable whether these cakes should be eaten for breakfast, brunch, snack or dessert. We’re not here to judge, we’re just here to help you find the best recipes!
- Sticky Bun Swirl Cake from Plowing Through Life
- Best Coffee Cake ever from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake from Turnips 2 Tangerines
These all look so good! I can’t wait to taste my way through them all!