This post is sponsored by Disney’s FROZEN on Ice, but all opinions are my own!
We’ve already made the Ultimate White Chocolate FROZEN Cupcakes to celebrate that FROZEN on Ice is coming to Columbus, Ohio! These are bakery quality cupcakes made from a box mix. Easy FROZEN party cupcakes are super moist and delicious!
FROZEN on Ice Preview – Columbus, Ohio
I always wanted to take my son to Disney on Ice, but hesitated for a variety of reasons. Now he’s 11 and has a 2-year-old sister. When we heard that Disney on Ice Presents FROZEN was coming to town, we realized that time is moving quickly and we wanted to make it happen!
We never imagined looking forward to Disney events until we had some amazing experiences on a Disney Cruise that convinced us to invest in some Disney magic outside of vacation. Sure the tickets are an investment, but we plan to forgo eating out a few times and all the extras at the show to make these quality family experiences happen. And we’ve never been to a Disney show that was disappointing!
FROZEN On Ice
More information about the show and tickets can be found here at the Disney on Ice presents Frozen website. There are several shows in Columbus, Ohio from April 17 – 21, 2019.
On opening night ticket prices start at only $15.00!
Ultimate White Chocolate Cupcakes – Disney’s FROZEN Style
Our toddler LOVES all things Anna, Elsa, and FROZEN! My mother-in-law shared her famous Best Moist and Delicious Chocolate Cake recipe with us, so we wanted to adapt it to fit the Frozen party theme.
The Ultimate White Chocolate Cupcakes call for a Funfetti cake mix, white chocolate pudding, white chocolate chips, eggs, oil, and water. These are bakery quality cupcakes that are super easy to make at home.
Our family loves icing on our cake, but we were shocked that these tasted so good we couldn’t stop eating them before applying icing! So you know the cupcake recipe is memorable.
What the toddler is thinking, “I want to touch it, but I’m not sure what mom will say. Surely she’ll look away sometime soon and that’s when I’ll try a bite.”
Easy FROZEN Party Ideas
We made a quick stop at Party City to pick up FROZEN balloons, a FROZEN cupcake stand, FROZEN cupcake liners and FROZEN cupcake toppers. The other party supplies like the tablecloth and plates came from Walmart.
The balloons lasted for almost a week and the kids love playing with them! Just getting balloons with helium is a party in itself at our house.
We hope that you enjoy having a special party with these cupcakes just as much as we have and we hope to see you at the show!
Printable Recipe for the Ultimate White Chocolate FROZEN Cupcakes
Ultimate White Chocolate FROZEN Cupcakes
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 small box white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add cupcake liners to two cupcake pans.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips well. Then gently fold in chips.
- Use a large cookie scoop or tablespoon to fill cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20 - 28 minutes. These taste great with or without icing!
- Mix ingredients very well before adding white chocolate chips
- Be careful not to add liquids to pudding mix only as it can begin to set up like pudding
- The pudding makes these cupcakes so moist, but it also means the cupcakes take longer than normal to bake
- Baking times vary, so I use a toothpick to test the cupcakes a couple of times to prevent burning