This easy Pizza Fondue recipe is a perfect appetizer to share with friends. Dip chunks of bread in the cheesy and saucy pizza like mixture for a snack all ages enjoy!
Pizza Fondue Recipe
A fondue pot is a fun way to serve this simple pizza fondue, but it can easily be eaten out of a bowl or small crock pot. The fondue mixture is warmed on the stove in about ten minutes. Then another dish like a fondue pot can be used to keep the mixture warm while serving.
We enjoy the simplicity of this dip recipe, but crumbles of sausage or mini pepperonis can make a meatier option.
Casual dishes to snack on during a party like our Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Ball, Cold Crab Dip, or Pulled Pork Sliders are great options to serve alongside the pizza fondue. For a really special treat for adults serve with spiked Root Beer Floats.
Pizza inspired dishes are very popular in our house from these Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole to White Pizza Dip, Triscuit Pizza, or Spaghetti Pizza Casserole are always popular. Whenever we find another variation of an easy pizza recipe it will likely make it’s way to our dinner table.
List of Ingredients:
- Spaghetti sauce
- Garlic salt
- Granulated minced onion
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Loaf of Italian Bread
In a stock pot warm sauce over medium heat. Stir in seasonings.
Then stir in grated cheese.
Next, stir in shredded cheese; mix well.
Stir often until the cheese melts and the entire mixture is warm. This process takes about 10 to 20 minutes depending on the size of your pan and level of heat.
Pour into a fondue pot to keep warm, or use a small crock pot or bowl to serve out of. Share with friends and enjoy!
How to Make the Recipe Better
- Use medium or low heat and cover the pot while the sauce is heating so it doesn’t splatter all over the stove.
- A mixture of mozzarella and Monterey Jack or your favorite combo of shredded cheese works well.
- Mini pepperonis or cooked and crumbled sausage can be stirred in the fondue at the end of the heating time in the pot.
- Using a larger pot makes the mixture heat up more quickly.
- Garnish with parsley for a bit more flavor and color variation.
- Crust may be cut from bread
- Leftover pizza fondue can be mixed with meat to make these delicious Pizza Stuffed Bell Peppers.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes:
Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are slightly sweet with a garlicky glaze on Hawaiian Roll sliders for an excellent spin on a classic bacon cheeseburger.
Pumpkin Fluff makes a simple pie filling or dip for graham crackers.
Cold Crab Dip has a layer of red chili sauce on the cream cheese to make an excellent appetizer.
Printable Pizza Fondue Recipe
- 29 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf Italian bread cut into 1 inch cubes
- Slice loaf of Italian bread into 1" sliced and then cut into strips or 1" chunks.
- About 20 minutes before serving add spaghetti sauce and spices to a stock pot over medium heat. Stir well.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and mix well, then stir in mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pot and stir occasionally until cheese is melted and everything is warmed through.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.