This pull-apart pizza is so easy to make with kids. This classic Triscuit Pizza recipe is super easy and can be made in the air fryer or oven in just 15 minutes.
This post is sponsored by the Glass Barn, Indiana Soybean and Corn Farmers but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Easy Triscuit Pizza
A layer of Triscuit crackers topped with a teaspoon of pizza sauce, cheese and pepperonis makes the best bite-sized mini pizzas!
This is one of our family’s easy meals, a great after-school snack and a fun party food to share with friends. I enjoy making this meal because my kids are willing to do most of the work!
Triscuit pizzas taste the same in the Air Fryer or when baked in the oven. I prefer using my Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven because it’s faster, since there is no preheating time.
Mini Triscuit Pizzas
Pizza is one of our family’s favorite foods, so we’re always looking for new variations. The love of pizza is so strong in our house that growing up I made these Air Fryer Pizzas every week.
Another easy variation on quick pizza snacks are these Mini Triscuit Pizzas that are so easy to pull apart into pizza bites. The smaller bites are easier for little kids to eat. Small food is fun food in the eyes of a preschooler.
My kiddos often help me make these Triscuit pizza bites. It’s entertaining to say the least. And thank goodness the 12 year old can clean up after the preschooler!
Tips for Making Triscuit Pizza Bites
- There are lots of flavors of Triscuits crackers from Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt to Garlic Roasted Triscuits. Use plain or choose your favorite flavor to add a little extra excitement.
- Slices of cheese or shredded cheese can be used. Any flavor of cheese you enjoy on pizza works well.
- Triscuit pizzas can be layered however you prefer. I would just avoid putting the sauce on top.
- If the mini pizzas won’t be eaten right away put the pepperoni or cheese down first with sauce in the middle instead of on the bottom like a typical pizza.
- Using a layer of foil makes clean up easier, but be sure to spray a layer of non-stick cooking spray on the foil.
How to Make a Triscuit Pizza
Cover air fryer tray or baking sheet with a layer of foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread Triscuit crackers in a single layer and push the edges next to each other.
The layers of sauce and toppings can be done in any order you desire. My son never puts the sauce on first, but I always do.
Add layers of sauce, cheese and pepperoni on the crackers. Be sure not to end with sauce on top.
Bake at convention bake at 350°F for about 7 – 9 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Eat right off of the platter as finger food or use a turner to serve up larger pieces of Triscuit Pizza. Tastes best warm out of the oven!
More Easy Meals to Make with Kids:
A Simple Charcuterie Board is so much fun to put together and can be customized for any occasion!
Baked Mostaccioli is a fancy name for a very simple pasta casserole that has gotten rave reviews.
Baked Spaghetti with Sausage adds some extra cheese to give so much more flavor to this classic meal.
- 30 Triscuit crackers
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups pizza blend cheese
- 30 slices of pepperoni
- Line air fryer tray or baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange Triscuit crackers in a rectangle with edges of the crackers touching.
- Add a teaspoon of sauce on each cracker.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and add a pepperoni on top of each cracker.
- Set to convection bake at 350°F for 7 to 9 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve warm and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.