Pumpkin pie filling or puree mixes with instant pudding and Cool whip to make an easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Pour into a graham cracker crust for a simple fall dessert guests always enjoy!
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
There’s only 4 ingredients that make an EASY and creamy no-bake pumpkin pie that you won’t forget!
This pumpkin pie recipe also works as a pumpkin dip and only takes 5 minutes to mix up. It’s truly fuss free and a unique fall and holiday treat.
We love eating it straight off the spoon, but it taste better poured in a no-bake graham cracker crust if you have the patience to wait!
Our most popular pumpkin desserts on Pinterest are this one and our Pumpkin Carrot Cake. Both recipes only have a few ingredients.
Cool Whip Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Smooth with a hint of pumpkin and just the right amount of sweetness this Cool Whip Pumpkin Pie Recipe also known as Pumpkin Fluff Pie is delicious!
Cool Whip is a classic on the Thanksgiving dessert table. Mixing it with pumpkin puree creates a light, cloud like texture that is always popular.
This pie can easily be mixed up ahead of time using a large 16-ounce container of whipped topping and stored in the refrigerator. Just before the meal begins spread the fluff in a purchased graham cracker crust and set it out on the dessert table.
Two containers of Cool Whip creates a lighter fluffier pie – thus the fluff description.
Using only one container of cool whip creates a richer and creamy pumpkin dip that is a bit deeper orange in color. This version tastes great in a graham cracker crust too. It’s really about personal preference.
How you want to use the fluff determines whether to use 8 ounces or 16 ounces of cool whip. The cool whip adds a lighter, creamier flavor to the pumpkin. In a dip I like the stronger pumpkin flavor. In a pie I like the lighter cream pie flavors.
You can always start with 8 ounces, sample it and stir in more whipped topping as desired.
I always thought my Ten-Minute Berry Cheesecake was the easiest dessert to make in a graham cracker shell until my husband’s aunt shared this recipe with us. Both have the same steps, mix, chill and serve!
Ingredients Needed To Make Pumpkin Fluff
- Cool Whip
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Can of Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Step By Step Instructions
Begin by pouring a regular sized can of pumpkin puree in a mixing bowl. Use a spatula to clean out the can.
Sprinkle the instant pudding and pumpkin pie spice over the top.
Then add thawed Cool Whip and gently fold in the pumpkin pie mixture.
Keep folding the bottom and sides of the mixture into the center until the mixture is a uniform color. There should not be any streaks.
Pour filling into the pie crust and use a butter knife to smooth out.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Cook and serve pudding will not work in this recipe, must use instant pudding
- Instant vanilla pudding is best, but French vanilla works fine too
- Recipe is very easy to double and fill 2 or 3 pie crusts
- Can make a thinner layer of filling in an extra large pie crust
- A friend likes to make this and pipe into pieces of phyllo dough for individual treats
Other Popular Thanksgiving Recipes:
This creamy pie is great served with a Thanksgiving Turkey made in an Electric Roaster.
Our Old-Fashioned Sugar Cream Pie is so rich and creamy.
Other Easy Pumpkin Recipes from the Farm:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Applesauce Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Big Batch Pumpkin Pies for a Crowd
- Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Pumpkin Pie Cake
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
We hope you enjoy this simple and easy pumpkin treat!
Printable No Bake Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix pumpkin puree, instant pudding and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours and serve.
- How you want to use the fluff determines whether to use 8 ounces or 16 ounces of cool whip. The cool whip adds a lighter, creamier flavor to the pumpkin. So in a dip I like the stronger pumpkin flavor. In a pie I like the lighter cream pie flavors. You can always start with 8 ounces, sample it and stir in more cool whip as desired.
- I have better luck folding this together by hand than using a mixer
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Originally published November 5, 2019 and updated on September 27, 2022.