Do you want to have the best sausage dip at the party? This crock pot Fiesta Sausage Dip has the perfect amount of zest in the meaty and cheesy combination.
With only three ingredients this is one of the easiest crock pot appetizers we make for parties! #crockpotdip #sausage
The Best Chips and Zesty Sausage Dip
We love making this dip for small family parties and enjoying the leftovers in lunches later in the week. Once you eat this creamy sausage dip one serving isn’t enough! So even if you only need half of the batch make the whole thing to eat throughout the week.
This is certainly ou easiest crock pot dip, but a couple more ingredients give our Slow Cooker Sausage & Cream Cheese Dip an entirely different flavor.
We are a chip loving family and having something to dip in is even better. This is the best chips and dip that we’ve made!
Spicy food lovers can easily crank up the heat in this dip by using two pounds of spicy sausage and two cans of fiesta cheese soup. We are cautious when eating spicy food, so we split the sausage, one pound zesty hot and one pound regular. Same story with the fiesta cheese soup, we used one can of fiestas cheese soup and one can of regular cheddar cheese soup.
My mom gave me this recipe because she had been craving it. This recipe is special to me because it’s my late Grandma’s and we have a handwritten copy of it. She cooked a lot but handwritten recipes are rare and treasured!
Easy Crock Pot Dip For Chips
My husband made this recipe the first time because I had just wrapped up a big week and needed to rest. This is important because it means the chip and dip recipe is super easy! He had browned the sausage, mixed everything together and cleaned up pretty quickly. We love that the crock pot just sat on low and kept the dip warm all through the party.
I’m so glad my mom remembered this family recipe. Fiesta Sausage Dip is a keeper that we will make many more times, maybe even as often as our Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
How to Make Fiesta Sausage Dip
- Brown sausage in a skillet until pink is gone and sausage is cooked through. If necessary drain any fat.
- Use a liner or grease a crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into the crock.
- Cook on low for 1 hour until all cheese is melted, then turn to keep warm while serving. Stir occasionally.
Tips for Making Fiesta Sausage Dip
- Adjust the level of heat by using two pounds of zesty sausage and/or two cans of fiesta cheese soup
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days
- Extra sausage dip can be frozen in an airtight freezer container if desired
Other Easy Party Appetizers
- Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Crescents
- Chili Cheese Ball
- Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa
- Easy Taco Crescents
- Crock Pot Buffalo Bacon Cauliflower
- Chicken Crescent Swirls
We hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do!
Printable Recipe for Fiesta Sausage Dip
Fiesta Sausage Dip
- 1 pound zesty hot sausage
- 1 pound regular sausage
- 1 can fiesta cheese soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 soup can milk
- Brown sausage in a skillet. If necessary drain fat.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in a greased crock pot or use a liner. Cook on low for one hour or until all cheese is melted. Turn crock pot to keep warm while serving.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.