Crunchy bits of bacon and chopped cherry tomatoes mix into a rich and creamy filling to make the best BLT Deviled Eggs recipe.
Check out this article for our basic Farmhouse Deviled Egg Recipe.
BLT Deviled Eggs Recipe
With tremendous and delicious flavor this is not your typical deviled egg filling, but maybe it should be. While the cream cheese is a surprise ingredient to many, deviled egg lovers always go back for more of this unique flavor.
Bacon goes really well with eggs. The saltiness of the bacon blends wonderfully with the creaminess of the cream cheese and mayo. Chopped and seeded tomatoes add color and texture to the filling. A hint of mustard adds another flavor dimension to enjoy. Enjoy the masterpiece as is or sprinkle some smoked paprika on top of the stuffed egg for another layer of flavor.
Rich and creamy these deviled eggs like our other unique flavors will pleasantly surprise you! Traditional deviled eggs do not contain cream cheese, so people don’t expect the richness when they take a bite. The unexpected flavors work really well together!
Another delicious keto deviled egg with freshly crumbled bacon is our Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs.
What About the Lettuce?
Fresh or dried parsley or another dried green herb can be mixed into the stuffing to provide the L in the BLT. Our favorite version is missing the lettuce, but there’s just a ring to the name BLT Deviled Eggs so we roll with it.
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Cream cheese
- Chopped bacon
- Cherry tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Notes for Making Deviled Eggs
For tips and tricks on how to hard boil eggs properly check out our article on How To Make Deviled Eggs. This also has our unique base recipe that we use to make lots of different flavor variations.
How to Make BLT Stuffed Eggs
Prepare hard-boiled eggs and peel under cool running water immediately. Cool through to the center of the yolk. Store in a self-sealing bag wrapped in paper towels for 1 – 2 days. Change paper towels as they become soggy. They will help absorb excess moisture from peeling the eggs.
Fry and crumble bacon. Quarter cherry tomatoes and use a spoon to remove seeds. Then chop up.
Slice eggs in half and remove yolks. Slightly mash yolks with a fork.
In a mixing bowl using an immersion blender mix softened cream cheese, Mayo and mustard well. Blend in the egg yolks until the mixture is smooth..
Using a wooden spoon fold in crumbled bacon and seeded and chopped tomatoes.
Spoon filling into a sandwich sized baggie and cut about 1/2″ off one of the bottom corners. Hold the bag in one hand and squeeze the filling into each egg.
Tips & Tricks
- Begin with bright yellow boiled eggs that do not have a noticable odor.
- For very generously filled eggs double the stuffing recipe. Extra filling can be used as egg salad on a sandwich or spread on crackers for a snack.
- Frying and crumbling bacon will maximize flavor, but pre-cooked bacon bits can be used if necessary.
- Use very soft cream cheese for a creamy filling
- An immersion blender is one of the keys to success when making the best stuffing.
- Garnish eggs with smoked paprika, additional crumbles of bacon or quartered tomatoes.
- We like Woebers Sweet & Spicy mustard for the filling. A bacon-flavored mayo can also be used.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Delicious Recipes for a Cookout:
Overnight Salad is great for potlucks, picnics and barbecues and can made ahead of time to create a beautiful presentation.
Spinach Salad with Bacon & Mushrooms is simple, yet full of flavors with a nice homemade dressing.
Marinated Tomatoes are a simple way to add a lot of flavor to your burger, salad or most dishes that call for tomatoes.
Carrot Salad with Celery and Mangos combine crunchy celery, soft mangos and firm carrots that have been lightly cooked to make a slightly sweet vegetable salad with a bit of tang. This one is a hit!
BLT Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs we prefer jumbo
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup bacon bits cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes seeded & chopped
- Hard-boil and peel eggs. Slice in half and remove yolks.
- In a mixing bowl use an immersion blender to mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Use a fork to mash yolks and use immersion blender to mix yolks into cream cheese mixture. Blend well until the stuffing is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in cooked and crumbled bacon and tomatoes that have been seeded and chopped. Continue stirring until the mixture is evenly mixed.
- Use a sandwich sized bag with the corner cut off to fill eggs.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply