With a nice kick of heat in each bite these Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs are a delicious keto snack or party appetizer.
Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs Recipe
Heat from the jalapeños and the smoky, meaty flavor from the bacon really accent each other well. Using well drained pickled jalapeños that come pre-chopped in small pieces packs a variety of flavors. Freshly crumbled bacon makes these delicious keto deviled eggs irresistible.
Our base Farmhouse Deviled eggs recipe uses cream cheese, mayo and mustard. These rich and simple ingredients create a canvas that can take on so many flavors. Spicy food lovers are sure to enjoy the heat the jalapeños add to hard boiled eggs.
Buffalo Deviled Eggs also offer some kick, but the pickled jalapeños bring more heat than hot sauce. Keep in mind the quantities of any of the ingredients can easily be adjusted to your preference.
The savory, smokey bacon flavor in this Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Egg recipe is really highlighted in the filling when pan fried bacon crumbles are used. A bigger piece of bacon sits on top of each stuffed egg to draw your eye to the egg and make your mouth water.
Fresh bacon crumbles also make our more mild BLT Deviled Eggs amazing.
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Cream cheese
- Pickled jalapenos
Tips & Tricks
- Fresh jalapeños may be used and finely diced, be sure to remove all of the seeds
- If using fresh jalapeños avoid touching your eyes while cleaning the seeds out
- Precooked bacon bits may be used, but we prefer bacon that has been fried in a skillet, drained on paper towels and then crumbled
- Cream cheese makes the filling very rich, but be sure the cream cheese is very soft so that it can
- Extra egg stuffing tastes great on a sandwich or with crackers or in a Deviled Egg Potato Salad
How to Make Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Hard boil eggs on the stove top, in the Instant Pot or Air Fryer. Peel immediately under cool running water. Wrap in paper towels and store in a self-sealing bag in the refrigerator, changing paper towels as needed when they become damp. The goal is to remove any excess moisture before stuffing the eggs.
In a medium sized mixing bowl use an immersion blender to blend cream cheese, mayo and mustard until smooth.
Slice eggs in half and remove yolks. Yolks can be mashed with a fork before using the immersion blender. I typically just use the immersion blender.
Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
Using a jar of pickled jalapeños, drain them well and add to mixing bowl. Add bacon crumbles or bacon bits. Stir well.
Spoon stuffing into a sandwich or quart sized bag with one corner cut off. Hold bag in one hand and squeeze your hand to fill each egg. This recipe makes a generous amount of stuffing.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and serve chilled. Enjoy!
More Delicious Appetizer Recipes:
Cold Crab Dip is cool and creamy with a layer of red chili sauce on the cream cheese mixture is an excellent appetizer that’s served with crackers.
Salami Roll-Ups are another keto snack or meal that rolls cream cheese up in slices of salami for a simple indulgence.
Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are one of our favorite appetizers or easy family meals that make a classic sandwich a bit more special.
Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
- 12 jumbo eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/3 cup bacon crumbled
- 3/4 cup pickled jalapeños well drained
- Hard boil and peel eggs. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolks.
- In a mixing bowl use an immersion blender to cream mayo, mustard and cream cheese together well.
- Using blender stir in egg yolks until well mixed.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the bacon and pickled jalapeños. Reserve any that you wish to garnish the eggs with. Mix well.
- Fill egg whites generously.
- Garnish with remaining bacon and jalapeño pieces. Chill and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.