Sweet and creamy this no-bake Smores Pie recipe is easy to make in under 15 minutes! Great for an indoor party, a camp out or any type of party in between this S’mores inspired dish is always emptied.
Smores Pie Recipe
This S’mores Pie is a rich, sweet dessert that won’t last long. It is very easy to make this simple cream pie dessert look attractive. A strong chocolate flavor with a graham cracker crust and marshmallows on top creates a wonderful s’more experience.
Nutella, cream cheese and powdered sugar mix with Cool Whip to make a thick and refreshing chocolate filling. The pie is sandwiched between a classic graham cracker base and chocolate syrup drizzled over mini marshmallows and pieces of a Hershey’s bar on top.
Smore inspired, but no sticky fingers! That’s what we call a campfire win. This pie can be made ahead of time for less hassle and more fun!
Just a few simple ingredients make an amazing Smores Cream Pie that was inspired by our Oreo Peanut Butter Pie.
Graham Cracker Crust
Whether you make a Homemade Graham Cracker Crust toor buy one from the store this recipe is still easy! Baking a crust in your own pie pan can enhance the presentation, but using a purchased one in a foil pan is great to give away or dispose of when camping or outdoors.
Note that there is not enough filling in this Smore Pie for an extra large pie crust like our No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake calls for.
Ingredients Need to Make S’mores Pie:
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Cream cheese
- Confectioners Sugar
- Cool Whip or whipped topping
- Nutella or hazelnut spread
- Hershey’s chocolate bar or mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Mini marshmallows
The pie toppings are optional, but really give the visual notice that this is the best smores pie recipe!
I tested this pie using marshmallow creme in place of the powdered sugar and I never thought I would say this, but it was actually too sweet. The creme also didn’t give it the cream pie height and structure that you would expect.
The easiest way to put your own spin on this delicious s’mores pie is to use toppings of your choice.
Recipe Tips and Tricks:
- The chopped Hershey’s chocolate bars to sprinkle on top can be replaced by chocolate chips or your favorite type of chocolate squares.
- Chocolate syrup on top is optional, but remember we eat with our eyes
- A regular Hershey’s bar is easiest to find, but I like to get a thick bar and chop it up for bigger pieces of chocolate
- Prepared pie crust is 8″ from rim to rim, a homemade pie crust may also be used in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Keep cover from purchased crust and invert to cover the pie and use as a lid.
- A kitchen torch may be used to lightly toast the marshmallows, but we don’t think this step is necessary.
- We love that no flour, food processor, rolling pin or oven is needed to make this easy s’mores pie!
Step By Step Instructions for No-Bake Smores Pie
1. Soften cream cheese by bringing to room temperature or placing unwrapped in the microwave. Beat softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
2. Add Nutella or generic hazelnut spread and powdered sugar and mix well.
3. Fold in defrosted whipped topping with a spatula.
4. Pour filling mixture into prepared pie crust and chill for at least 3 hours.
5. When ready to serve sprinkle marshmallows on top. Then drizzle with chocolate syrup and finish with pieces of chocolate.
More Easy Pie Recipes:
Caramel Apple Pie is a traditional pie that is perfect for fall.
Kool Aid Pie is a fun and colorful no-bake treat!
Yogurt Pie is light, refreshing and a wonderful summer treat.
Pecan Pie Surprise Bars make a bigger batch of a pie inspired dessert.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 7 ounce chocolate bar coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and nutella and mix well.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour filling into crust, spread out until smooth; cover and chill.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.