This Thai Pork Chops with Peanut Sauce in the Crockpot recipe is healthy and delicious.
Sweet chili sauce, peanut butter are green onions are the stand out flavors that compliment the tender pork chops. Served over rice this slow cooker meal is an easy way to feed the family!
Thai Pork Chops in the Crock Pot
Served over rice this thai inspired dish appeals to everyone I have served it it to! Using the crock pot makes meal prep so much easier.
My family needs new dinner ideas and I’ve heard from a few people lately that this Easy Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce in the Crock Pot is easy, delicious and healthy. This sounds like the perfect trifecta we look for in a new meal idea. So I put their recommendations to the test and we AGREE. This recipe is a keeper!
Pork loin has been on sale for $.99 to $1.99 per pound lately. That’s a value that’s hard to beat! So I’ve been looking for unique ways to flavor the pork. This peanut sauce was so EASY and added great flavor to the pork and rice. We bought half of a pork loin that weighed about 5 pounds. We sliced four chops off of the loin and put them in the freezer for a future meal. The remainder of the roast was cut into very thick chops and used in this recipe.
We found the original recipe from America’s pork chop farmers posted here on Yummly. We made a few minor adjustments, like using 4 pounds of pork loin instead of 2 pounds! The remainder of the ingredients were doubled as well. We also used white rice because we didn’t allow enough time to prepare the brown rice. Whole grain brown rice is a bit healthier than white rice.
Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker Recipe Idea
We also plan to use our slow cooker more in the coming year because it makes meals so easy. If you don’t have a good one, we recommend this slow cooker.
Our chops were in the slow cooker on low for three hours when I removed them from the sauce to add peanut butter. I checked the internal temperature on the chops and found a reading of 145 degree Fahrenheit. That’s how I knew my pork chops were done!
We love the flavor combinations in this meal. Our son is a bit of a picky eater and even ate this meal, so that’s another win for the family!
Other Easy Crock Pot Meals
- Slow Cooker Applesauce Meatloaf is just a moist and delicious way to make meatloaf that the whole family will enjoy.
- Crock Pot Stew Meat and Mushrooms in Wine Sauce is one of our favorite ways to use beef stew meat.
- No Peek Country Style Ribs in the Crock Pot makes pork ribs in gravy and rice that is easy and tasty.
- Creamy Chicken Pasta Casserole makes creamy shredded chicken and stirs in bow tie pasta.
- Crock Pot Swiss Chicken & Stuffing Casserole is comfort food with chicken and dressing that will warm you up on a cold day.
We hope you enjoy these easy meals as much as we do!
Printable Pork Chops in the Crockpot Recipe Card
Easy Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce in the Crock Pot
- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast trimmed and cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 4 T. soy sauce
- 4 T. rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups rice
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts diced
- Use liner or coat Crock Pot with cooking spray. Place pork, chili sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and garlic in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low until the pork is fork tender. I cooked the pork for 3 hours until a meat thermometer read 145°F.
- Remove the pork from the cooker and coarsely dice. Add the peanut butter to the sauce in the pan and stir well to dissolve it.
- Return the pork to the sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve in shallow bowls (over rice if desired) and garnish each serving with some of the green onions and peanuts.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.