We all need QUICK and EASY meals and these Easy Creamy Chicken Pockets fit the bill. This easy chicken recipe will definitely be an addition to our family meal rotation.
Growing up I snacked on a lot of Hot Pockets during high school and college. This homemade hot pocket recipe is so much better than the frozen version and easy enough for anyone to make.
Add some cream of chicken soup and cream cheese to the pre-cooked chicken, wrap it in refrigerated crescent roll dough, roll in butter and bread crumbs if desired and bake for 20 minutes.
We’ve made this recipe a couple times already. The first time we just used one can of refrigerated crescent rolls and had a very hearty, meaty meal. The second time we used two rolls of dough so we had more food, but it wasn’t quite as meaty. How much bread you use depends on how many people you need to feed and how hearty of a meal you are looking for.
Meal Idea with Leftover Chicken
Sometimes we purchase pre-cooked chicken and sometimes we use leftover chicken. Using canned chicken works well too. Whatever type of chicken you use having prepared chicken on hand makes these chicken crescent pockets even quicker to make. Anything to make meals easier is a win in our book!
We all enjoy this home-cooked meal that is cheap and easy!
Other Easy Meals with Chicken:
- Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders might be my all-time favorite chicken tenders! Lightly coated and baked in butter a recipe doesn’t get much better than this!
- BBQ Chicken Sliders are an easy and flavorful way to feed the family! Topped with cheese and bacon BBQ chicken doesn’t get much better than on a Hawaiian roll slider.
- Crock Pot Swiss Chicken & Stuffing is a hearty meal to make in the crock pot. Our family enjoys this comfort food on a cold day.
Printable Easy Chicken Pocket Recipe
Easy Chicken Pockets
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Mix chicken, cream cheese, soup and milk. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Unroll crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Press flat to help seams seal. Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto half of each crescent roll. Fold other half over and seal edges.
- Dip pocket in melted butter and then roll in crushed croutons. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until dough is cooked and filling is heated through.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.