Easy Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower is one of our go to side dishes. We’re always trying to eat more veggies and the parmesan cheese makes cauliflower so much more enjoyable!
Adding parmesan cheese to roasted cauliflower is a such a great flavor combination. We all know that eating vegetables is important, but isn’t always easy. This recipe makes eating your vegetables much easier! Our son wouldn’t eat vegetables without regular encouragement and he didn’t mind this recipe, so that’s a win! The baby is just beginning to pick up and eat food on her own, so this soft vegetable was great for her. And I actually crave this recipe. My husband will happily eat anything that’s prepared for him, so he’s the easy one in the group. We all enjoyed this so much that we are going to make another head cauliflower to enjoy with hamburgers tonight.
I don’t know how it works, but roasting vegetables really makes the flavor bloom unlike any other preparation method. I might even like roasted vegetables better than grilled vegetables. We love how simple and easy it is to coat the cauliflower with olive oil and mix with parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and a sprinkle of garlic powder. Roast at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes and you have a warm, wonderful side to accompany many meals.
Since heads of cauliflower come in different sizes I like to have a large baking sheet on hand like this one.
My favorite way to eat cauliflower is roasting it, but we have a few other popular cauliflower recipes too. Easy Low Carb Cauliflower Casserole is baked in the oven. Crock Pot Keto Cauliflower Casserole and Crock Pot Buffalo Bacon Cauliflower are a couple of our go to slow cooker cauliflower recipes.
Easy, cheesy roasted cauliflower is a great side dish to keep in the family meal rotation.
*We use affiliate links to products that we enjoy.
Printable Recipe for Easy Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower
Easy Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower about 5 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil enough to lightly coat cauliflower
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat cauliflower florets with olive oil in a bowl or gallon size plastic bag. Add cheese and bread crumbs and stir or shake until the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes, stir mid-way through roasting so that the vegetables roast evenly.