Each year we look for a fun and easy Valentine candy or sweet treat to make. We love these Valentine Drops Candy with white chocolate, pretzels, crispy rice cereal, peanut butter, and cashews. These are a great treat for school Valentine parties too!
Easy Valentines Candy for School
We love making snacks together in our family. My kids especially enjoy adding sprinkles to anything. So as we discussed fun ideas for an easy Valentine treat we thought of our excellent Almond Bark Specials and we came up with a way to modify them for Valentines Day.
White chocolate almond bark is a favorite in our house. It is amazing melted with peanut butter. The broken pretzel sticks and salted cashews add a perfect salty flavor to this sweet treat! We used cashews because we had a tin that was given to us as a gift, but sometimes we use peanuts and they taste great too. Crispy rice cereal goes great in so many snacks, so we increased the amount from our original recipe. My son added Valentine’s sprinkles for a finishing touch.
This recipe is a great spin on trash candy. Include whatever treats you enjoy the most!
These delicious Crock Pot Peanut Butter Clusters would also be fun to dress up with valentine sprinkles. We love having lots of easy candy recipes!
Tips for Making Easy Valentine Drops
- An entire block of almond bark fit well in our large dutch oven on the stove.
- Stir continuously and melt over low to medium low heat to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Substitute fillings for your favorite treats. This recipe is easy to personalize!
- A teaspoon, tablespoon or ice cream scoop can be used to form drops – just choose your size and enjoy!
Our family also loves these Easy Valentines Treats for Kids. We hope you enjoy these treats as much as we do!
Other Easy Bite-Sized Dessert Treats:
- Classic Peanut Butter Balls are best when made with crispy rice cereal and dipped in chocolate!
- Easter Egg Nests can be customized to make a fun treat for other holidays as well!
Printable Recipe for Easy Valentine Drop Candy
Easy Valentine Drop Candy
- 1 pound white almond bark chocolate
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces other nuts can be easily substituted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks broken into pieces
- Melt almond bark and peanut butter together. Use microwave and follow directions on the almond bark package OR break almond bark into smaller pieces and melt on low heat on the stove top.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoons on the wax paper
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.