This Easy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is the BEST dip for apples and a variety of fruit!
Three simple ingredients, cream cheese, marshmallow creme and cinnamon mix together to make a creamy fruit dip that is so good we can’t stop eating it!
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
My mom has made this fruit dip for years, but I didn’t try it until recently and I’m kicking myself. I missed out on a creamy, delicious treat for years! While this is an old-fashioned apple and fruit dip it has a timeless flavor that fits perfectly on an Easy Charcuterie Board.
Mom has often made a Fruit Tray and this easy cinnamon and cream cheese fruit dip for parties. This dip with cinnamon flair or our Cheesecake Fruit Dip with an orange and ginger flair both make a great appetizer, side dish or dessert. The light cinnamon flavor and sweet marshmallow creme or marshmallow fluff compliments whatever fruit is in season.
This dip only takes a few minutes to make. Depending on what type of fruit you choose you may need to slice it up. I use an apple slicer and corer like this OR Rada Cutlery makes our favorite knives to use when cutting up fruits and vegetables.
We also love having this dip on a fresh fruit tray at family parties, holiday meals, tailgate parties, potlucks and more. Fresh fruit is so easy for the kids and it’s great to have a variety of ways to serve it. We like to fill the kids up with Peanut Butter and Yogurt Fruit Dip. All ages enjoy the fun flavor this adds to any appetizer, side dish or even fruit dessert!
One of my secrets is to make up the fruit tray several hours or even a day ahead of time so when the party or big meal arrives all you have to do is pull this appetizer out of the refrigerator and enjoy!
Easy Recipe For Fresh Apple Slices
We have several kids in our extended family and they get very excited to see each other. So excited they usually don’t want to take time to eat at family parties. So, fresh apple slices along with this dip is a way to get the kids some good nutrition. Kids may not have time for a sandwich, but they can easily eat a few slices of apples in between activities. We need more food that kids will actually eat and this is one of those winning recipes!
Our kids love dipping grapes, strawberries, bananas and sometimes melon into the Easy Cinnamon Dip. It’s super easy to bring a tray of fresh apples with this dip to a Halloween party or other fall party.
Having a recipe that people enjoy in your hip pocket is key to culinary success! I like that I can whip this up without even having the recipe handy. My only regret is that it took me so many decades to realize what a gem of a recipe that my mom has in this easy fruit dip!
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip Recipe
- Soften cream cheese, beat in a mixing bowl
- Mix in marshmallow fluff and cinnamon; cream well
- Spoon into a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap to store in the refrigerator until needed
- Prepare fresh fruit and dip apples and bananas in pineapple juice to prevent browning
- Set fruit out on a tray leaving space in the center for the bowl of Cinnamon Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip
Other Easy Appetizer Tray Ideas:
- Apple and Cheddar Cheese Snack
- Chili Cheese Ball
- Chicken Crescent Swirls
- Bell Pepper Taco Dip with Meat
- Potato Chip Dip
- How to Make a Vegetable Tray
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
We hope you enjoy fresh apples this fall and delicious fruit and dip all year round!
Printable Apple Cinnamon & Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice to keep apples from browning optional
- Cream all ingredients together. Store in the refrigerator.
- Dip apples and bananas in pineapple juice to prevent browning if desired.
- Be sure to use softened cream cheese
- Dip apples, bananas and other fruit that may brown in pineapple juice to help prevent browning
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.