Do you LOVE cookies and cream desserts, Oreo desserts and rice crispy treats? Then these creamy cookie crispy treats are the easy dessert that you’ve been looking for!
It’s no secret that we enjoy making variations of rice crispy treats at our house and this is the BEST twist that we’ve ever made! There’s so much great flavor and it’s so easy to make for a cookies and cream dessert!
Easy Party Treat
We’re always looking for a fun snack for school parties, birthday parties, church meals, hosting friends and more. We always have rice crispy cereal on hand to make treats and I’ve shared how we how we’ve made them special for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween and for a Unicorn Party food idea. Well, this easy cookies and cream dessert and rice crispy treat is great any day of the year!
And while we’ve got Oreos in the house we love making this Oreo Dirt Cake too!
Amazing and delicious! The first time I made these my son had a friend over. Several people tried a treat throughout the day and everyone loved it! The pan barely lasted a day, they are just SO good! I love the flavor that the white chocolate adds in the marshmallow cream that holds everything together.
Other Delicious Desserts:
Printable Easy Cookies and Cream Dessert Recipe
Creamy Cookie Crispy Treats
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 13 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Oreos or chocolate sandwich cookie reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- Coat 9x13' dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large pan melt butter on medium heat. Add mini marshmallows when butter is nearly melted. Stir frequently.
When marshmallows have begun to melt, turn to low heat and add white chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir continuously for two minutes and remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour mixture into dish and coat hands well with water. Keeping fingers wet smooth out the dessert in the dish. Spread remaining 1/2 cup of Oreos on top. Enjoy 🙂
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Shared on Meal Plan Monday