Sliced chicken sits on ranch dressing and is covered with cheese and bacon bits on Hawaiian rolls to make super delicious Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Sliders.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Sliders
Our family loves eating little sandwiches or sliders on Hawaiian rolls that can easily be sliced and pulled apart for a party, easy family dinner or fun appetizer.
Ranch dressing is the base layer upon which the chicken sandwich is built. Load these sliders ups with sliced chicken and cheddar or Swiss cheese. Sprinkle chopped up bacon or bacon bits on top. Finish off the sliders with a sweet butter, brown sugar and poppyseed glaze that everyone will remember.
This recipe is inspired by our Ham, Swiss & Ranch Sliders and Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon Sliders. There’s something about mixing cold deli meat with melted cheese and bacon bits on a Hawaiian roll that leaves you hungry for more!
Use a longer serrated knife to slice the warm meat and cheese and the sliders are so easy to pull apart and enjoy!
Hawaiian Slider Rolls
Slider rolls come in several different shapes. Kings Hawaiian is a very popular brand that is a medium sized roll.
We used Aunt Millie’s Hawaiian rolls for this recipe which were very large rolls. Since the rolls are large we like to use plenty of meat and cheese, but if a smaller package of rolls is used the amount of ingredients may need to be decreased.
Store brand Hawaiian sliders are often the smallest sized slider. Smaller sliders are great for making appetizers and finger foods or feeding toddlers and preschool-aged children.
Tips for Making Chicken & Ranch Sliders
- For extra ranch flavor a couple tablespoons of ranch seasoning can be mixed into the glaze that is poured on top of the rolls before baking.
- Sliced or shredded chicken can be used. When shredded chicken is used we find more seasonings are needed for maximum flavor.
- Hawaiian rolls may be toasted before adding ranch, but this step isn’t required.
- This recipe tastes great with Swiss, Colby Jack or Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Turkey can easily be substituted for chicken in this recipe!
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with foil to make easy clean-up. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Use a long bread knife to slice rolls in half. Place the bottom half of the sliders in the baking dish and toast in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes if desired.
Add a nice layer of ranch dressing. Then add a couple layers of pre-cooked sliced chicken breast meat.
My favorite steps are next! Add a layer of sharp cheddar cheese and then sprinkle on the bacon bits!
I will often pop these in the oven for a few minutes to help get the meat warmed up and start melting the cheese while I mix up the glaze.
To make the glaze, melt the butter and then stir in the remaining ingredients: Dijon mustard, brown sugar, poppyseeds, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spoon the glaze on top of the rolls or use a pastry brush to apply the glaze.
Pop these sliders in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until the glaze melts over the entire slider and the rolls begin to brown just a little bit. Once the meat is warm and the cheese melts these sliders are ready to eat!
Other Chicken and Ranch Recipes:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli is a spin on our classic Farmhouse Stromboli that is great for feeding the family or taking to a party!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub used frozen garlic bread to make an easy and delicious open-faced sandwich.
More Delicious Slider Recipes:
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders add some veggies into the sandwich and taste so yummy!
BBQ Chicken Sliders use BBQ Sauce to make a memorable meal with leftover shredded chicken or a rotisserie chicken.
To make a really unique and impressive slider try these Chicken Fried Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Bacon Gravy!
Printable Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Sliders Recipe
Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound sliced chicken pre-cooked deli meat
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese about 9 thick slices
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Line 9 x 13 inch baking dish with foil and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice slider rolls in half and place bottom half of rolls in baking dish and toast for about 5 minutes if desired.
- Spread ranch dressing over bottom half of sliders.
- Fold slices of chicken in half and layer on sliders. Then layer cheese and sprinkle bacon on top. Place open faced sliders in oven for up to 5 minutes for meat and cheese to warm while mixing up the glaze.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar, poppyseeds, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. S
- Add top of bun to the sliders and spoon glaze over top of sliders. Bake for 12 – 18 minutes until cheese is melted and rolls being to brown.
- Use a serrated knife to slice sliders apart and serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yummers. Superb! And I use regular bakery slider buns (I don’t like Hawaiian rolls). Also, your photography is awesome!
I’m not sure if my last comment posted or not. But these are superb! I use regular slider buns, as I don’t like Hawaiian rolls. Excellent photography too!
Jennifer @ Plowing Through Life
Hey there! So glad you love the recipe! And thanks so much for the compliment 🙂
What’s the measurements on the glaze?
Jennifer @ Plowing Through Life
Hey There! Here’s a link to take you right to the recipe that includes glaze measurements. Hope you enjoy 🙂
My son n I just made this tonight can’t wait to try it looks delicious