Are you looking for delicious brunch ideas? We’ve found a wonderful collection of the best brunch recipes ranging from egg casseroles to muffins, cinnamon roll casserole, overnight French toast and a special brunch punch!
Best Egg Casseroles for Breakfast or Brunch
Many farms have a few chickens that lay eggs every day. Our farm doesn’t have any chickens right now, but we have at different points. We also have family members that take care of chickens for a hobby or for a full-time job. Casseroles make great recipe ideas for using up extra eggs.
I like knowing when I make these recipes that whether I got eggs from someone I know or at the grocery store I’m supporting farm families! My husband’s cousin is one of many farmers that raise eggs that are sold in the grocery store!
Here are some delicious casseroles with eggs:
- Everything Bagel & Sausage Casserole from Plowing Through Life
- Bacon Breakfast Casserole from Plowing Through Life
- Leek Breakfast Strata from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Easy Egg & Sausage Casserole from Plowing Through Life
- Cheesy Ham & Asparagus Frittata from Cooking with Carlee
- Slow Cooker Southwest Breakfast Casserole from Recipes That Crock
- Bacon Potato Puff from Plowing Through Life
- Hard Boiled Egg & Bacon Breakfast Casserole from Beyer Beware
- Italian Egg Bake with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto from Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Ham, Cheese & Egg Cups from A Southern Soul
- Sous Vide Egg Bites from Beyer Beware
Still have more eggs? Or do you just love a good quiche? Here are a few delicious quiche recipes:
- Mom’s Quiche Recipe from the Food Hussy
- Sausage & Cream Cheese Quiche from Plain Chicken
- Three Cheese Quiche from A Southern Soul
- Quiche in a Cast Iron Skillet from Cooking with the Cowboy
- New Mexico Quiche from Cooking with the Cowboy
Best Baked Goods and Bread For Brunch
Carb lovers unite and check out this collection of French Toast, muffins and other baked goods that are too good to pass by at brunch!
- Best Strawberry Muffins from Plowing Through Life
- Overnight French Toast Casserole from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Baked Apple French Toast with Streusel Topping from A Spiffy Cookie
- British Scones from Curious Cuisiniere
- Banana Jumbos from Plowing Through Life
- Torrijas – Spanish French Toast from Curious Cuisiniere
- Almond Danish Puff Pasty from Beyer Beware
Pancakes and Cinnamon Roll Brunch Recipes
Sweet cinnamon rolls and pancakes are my kids’ favorite brunch and breakfast foods. I think everyone in our family will enjoy each of thes recipes!
- Oatmeal Waffles from Plowing Through Life
- Copycat iHop Oreo Pancakes from the Food Hussy
- Mom’s Cinnamon Rolls from This Farm Girl Cooks
- Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Crock Pot Casserole from Recipes that Crock
Other Yummy Brunch Recipe Ideas
We don’t eat brunch every week, so when we do it’s fun to try some new recipes. Thes brunch ideas look like a delicious way to mix up the brunch menu!
- Breakfast Enchiladas from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Crock pot Blueberry Breakfast Casserole from Recipes that Crock
- Brownie Baked Oatmeal from Cooking with Carlee
- Cowboy Hash Brown Skillet from the Country Cook
- Peach Breakfast Cake from Cooking with Carlee
And what would brunch be without Oven Fried Bacon from Sweet Little Bluebird and a nice Champagne Brunch Punch from Farmwife Drinks?
For how much I love breakfast food I don’t have brunch nearly enough, especially after looking at this list!