This light Pink Slush Punch is a family favorite drink for parties. Kids and adults love the sweet cranberry, pineapple and lemonade slush mixed with ginger ale for a slushy and bubbly delight!
Servings 20 people
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 46 ounce can pineapple juice
- 16 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate thawed & undiluted
- 48 ounce bottle Cran-Raspberry juice
- 2 2-liter bottles Ginger ale
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Combine sugar mixture, pineapple juice, lemonade and cran-raspberry juice in a large container.
Remove from freezer an hour before serving. Place in a punch bowl and break into chunks.
Add ginger ale to the whole batch or blend in individual cups.
Stir until slushy. Make 5 1/2 quarts.
- Use sturdy containers to freeze the punch
- Set frozen slush out 1 to 2 hours before the party to allow plenty of time to begin thawing
- Have extra ginger ale available in case you need to make the punch go further
- Use small cups to serve more people
- Make and freeze slush a couple weeks before the party to help make life easier
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg