If you are craving a pumpkin dessert and only have 5 minutes this Pumpkin Fluff is for you! Use one container of cool whip for a sweet and creamy pumpkin dip. Add more cool whip and make a pumpkin fluff pie. Only 4 ingredients make an EASY and creamy pumpkin dessert you won't forget!
Servings 8 people
- 8 ounces thawed cool whip use 8 ounces for a dip & 16 ounces for a pie
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- How you want to use the fluff determines whether to use 8 ounces or 16 ounces of cool whip. The cool whip adds a lighter, creamier flavor to the pumpkin. So in a dip I like the stronger pumpkin flavor. In a pie I like the lighter cream pie flavors. You can always start with 8 ounces, sample it and stir in more cool whip as desired.
- I have better luck folding this together by hand than using a mixer
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 8294IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg