Crock Pot Buffalo Bacon Cauliflower
Are you looking for a party food or a new and interesting way to add more vegetables to your meals? This Crock Pot Buffalo Bacon Cauliflower is a super easy vegetable side dish that packs so much flavor into every bite! We love that it's a low-carb option and works well for meal prepping!
Servings 8 servings
- 24 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2.5 ounces bacon bits
- 3 green onions sliced
Grease a crock pot or use a non-stick liner.
Pour half of cauliflower in a 4.5 quart crock pot. Layer thin strips of half of the cream cheese evenly over cauliflower.
Mix together buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, garlic powder, mozzarella cheese and bacon.
Spread half of sauce mixture over cauliflower.
Repeat by layering remaining cauliflower, cream cheese and sauce.
Cook on low 3.5 to 4.5 hours. Stir one to two times while cooking.
Sprinkle green onions on before serving.
- I used a 4.5-quart crock pot and made two layers of cauliflower and toppings
- If using a larger crock pot one layer of cauliflower and topping would work better to prevent the sauces from sticking to the bottom
- Fresh and frozen cauliflower taste the same in this recipe and frozen cauliflower is typically a good bit cheaper, so I prefer frozen
- Slice the cream cheese into thin strips to help spread out the flavor as much as possible throughout the dish
- Precooked and crumbled bacon is very convenient, so it works well for us, a couple strips of bacon could be easily substituted
- Stir at least once during the cooking time to help blend all of the flavors
- If using the keep warm setting at a party stir occasionally to prevent the sides from burning
- Serve with additional dipping sauce, celery and blue cheese if desired
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 795mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 354IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg