Instant Pot Ranch Broccoli
I'm always looking for a big batch of a vegetable side dish that can travel well for holiday meals and family parties. This Instant Pot Ranch Broccoli is such an EASY recipe that tastes great! #sidedish #InstantPot
Servings 14 servings
- 16 cups broccoli cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 packets ranch dressing mix 1 ounce packet
- 3/4 cup water
Add about 8 cups of broccoli to the Instant Pot. Pour 3/4 cup of water over broccoli.
Pour one 1-ounce dry packet of ranch dressing mix evenly over broccoli.
Add remaining broccoli to the pot, which is about 8 more cups for a 6 quart Instant Pot.
Pour another 1-ounce packet of ranch dressing mix over broccoli. Set to high pressure for 1-2 minutes.
Use quick release and remove lid promptly to avoid overcooking. Stir to ensure all flavors are mixed well.
- All cooking appliances and conditions are different, so you should test these times and guidelines first in your own appliance to determine what adjustments may be needed!
- Cook for 2 minutes if planning to eat quickly
- Cook for 1 minute if planning to wait 10 minutes or more to eat
- Use quick pressure release and remove lid promptly to prevent broccoli from over cooking
- A one ounce packet of ranch dressing mix is about 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 16 cups of broccoli is about 3 large crowns of broccoli
Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 329mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 648IU | Vitamin C: 93mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg