Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon Sliders
We love how these sweet sliders are great to take to a party, but they are also an easy meal to make at home. Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon Sliders are a great way to use leftover turkey or a pack of deli meat. Everyone in our family enjoys these little sandwiches!
Servings 12 sliders
- 12 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 pound sliced or shredded turkey
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- 2 - 3 ounces bacon bits
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard optional
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil.
Use a bread knife of a long serrated knife to slice slider rolls in half. Remove the top half and set aside. Place bottom half in lined baking dish.
Spread ranch dressing on the bottom half of the rolls.
Layer turkey on rolls, then layer cheese on top. Set the bottom half of the rolls covered in meat and cheese in the oven to warm up while mixing up the sweet slider glaze.
Sweet Slider Glaze
Melt butter and stir in brown sugar, poppy seeds, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Remove bottom half of sliders from the oven. Sprinkle bacon bits on top of the cheese. Place top half of sliders on the sandwiches.
Pour sweet glaze mixture evenly over top of sliders and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until sandwiches begin to brown.
- Foil is really helpful since the glaze has a good bit of sugar and can easily burn on the baking dish
- Leftover turkey can easily be used, just make sure there is an even layer
- Sliced or shredded cheese can be used, I find sliced cheese to be easier and faster
- We like to use bacon bits, if using strips of bacon then chop it up so the sliders can be more easily cut after baking
- Sliders will be easier to eat after letting rest for about 10 minutes after baking
- Use a board scraper or serrated knife to cut sandwiches
- Use a long bread knife to slice slider rolls in half
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 297IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 1mg