Best No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These easy drop cookies are are Best No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies ever! Rich and sweet these peanut butter cookies are a classic treat that can be mixed up in 15 minutes.
Servings 44 cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
In a saucepan over medium heat mix butter, milk and sugar.
Stir often to prevent burning. When mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop cookies of desired size onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Measure all ingredients out before starting because when the mixture boils you'll need to move quickly
- The recipe starts slow, but stay close and pay attention because when the mixture boils the pace will pick-up quickly
- Quick oats are key to achieve the desired consistency in this recipe
- I like to use a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop to make uniform cookies
- Using a larger scoop is fine too
- Store in an airtight container or bag
- Makes 44 cookies with a 1.5 tablespoon scoop
- Recipe can easily be cut in half or doubled without affecting taste or quality
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 69IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg