This creamy no-bake banana dessert is so easy and a real crowd pleaser! Banana Creamer is cool and refreshing for hot summer days. We love sharing this banana cream dessert with graham crackers at potlucks and picnics!
Servings 8 people
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 - 5 bananas
- 1 package graham cracker crumbs
Crumb graham crackers in a zip lock bag with rolling pin.
Whip whipping cream with mixer on high until it forms soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla.
In large bowl, layer graham cracker crumbs, sliced bananas and whipped cream. Repeat layers.
Refrigerate until ready to serve and store in the refrigerator.
- Chill mixing bowl and beater before whipping cream
- It doesn't matter if you buy graham cracker crumbs or crush your own for this recipe
- This recipe can easily be doubled or cut in half
- If you like bananas feel free to add more to the bowl
- Enjoy within two days to keep flavors
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1825IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg