Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Do you need an easy flavor filled side dish for a family meal or a party? This Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is so easy to make and it tastes great all year around!
Servings 6 servings
Slow Cooker Liners
- 24 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 2-3 green onions diced
Use a slow cooker liner or grease crock.
Pour half of cauliflower in an even layer in the crock. Cut cream cheese into strips or cubes and layer half on cauliflower. Sprinkle half of shredded cheese and bacon bits over frozen cauliflower.
Repeat by layering cauliflower, cream cheese and then sprinkling shredded cheese and bacon on top.
Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. Stir once or twice while cooking.
Sprinkle green onions on top and serve.
- Use frozen cauliflower for convenience and a better value
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes or thin strips to help spread out creaminess as much as possible
- If using a large crock pot just make one layer of ingredients and know this may affect cooking time
- A small crock pot works better so that cheese doesn't fall below the cauliflower and burn
- Feel free to bake or fry your own bacon, we use precooked bacon bits simply for convenience
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 580mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 609IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 291mg | Iron: 1mg