Ultimate White Chocolate FROZEN Cupcakes
We've already made the Ultimate White Chocolate FROZEN Cupcakes to celebrate that FROZEN on Ice is coming to Columbus, Ohio! These are bakery quality cupcakes made from a box mix. Easy FROZEN party cupcakes are super moist and delicious!
Servings 24 cupcakes
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 small box white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add cupcake liners to two cupcake pans.
Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips well. Then gently fold in chips.
Use a large cookie scoop or tablespoon to fill cupcake liners.
Bake for 20 - 28 minutes. These taste great with or without icing!
- Mix ingredients very well before adding white chocolate chips
- Be careful not to add liquids to pudding mix only as it can begin to set up like pudding
- The pudding makes these cupcakes so moist, but it also means the cupcakes take longer than normal to bake
- Baking times vary, so I use a toothpick to test the cupcakes a couple of times to prevent burning
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg