No Peek Pork - Country Style Ribs in the Crock Pot
Are you craving a warm meaty meal with lots of flavor? Our No Peek Pork with Country Style Ribs in the Crock Pot is so delicious! The pork is fork tender and the wild rice and onion soup mix add great flavors to this easy meal. These are the BEST country style ribs I've had! #crockpot #easymeal
Servings 4 people
- 3 country style pork ribs
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 box wild rice with seasonings we prefer Uncle Ben's
- 1 soup can water
Mix all ingredients except pork together in a separate bowl.
Coat crock pot well with non-stick cooking spray or use a liner. Pour mixed ingredients into crock
Nestle country style ribs into soup and rice mixture in a single layer.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or cook on high for 4 to 6 hours. Pork should be fork tender and fall off the bone when done.
- We prefer boneless ribs, but bone-in will work too - just be aware when serving
- Coat crock well with nonstick cooking spray or use crock pot liners
- Mix up all ingredients except pork in a separate bowl and pour into crock pot
- Nestle pork in the rice mixture
- Keep pork ribs in a single layer for this recipe
- Do not trim any fat before cooking, it will add flavor as the pork cooks
- Don't peek until minimum cooking time is complete
- If the ribs don't fall off the bone then continue to cook until they do
- We like to serve this meal with a salad and a bag of steamable vegetables
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 1738mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg