5 Ingredient Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars
This easy no-bake dessert is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter! With only 5 ingredients these chocolate and peanut butter bars are fast, easy and DELICIOUS!
Servings 20 bars
9x13 Baking Dish
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Melt butter and mix in peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Spread in a 9x13 pan.
Melt chocolate chips and pour over peanut butter mixture. Allow at least an hour for the chocolate to set up.
- I melt the chips in a microwave-safe bowl using 30-second increments and stir every 15 seconds once the chips have started to melt.
- Have the peanut butter mixture spread out in the pan and ready so that melted chocolate can be poured immediately.
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil can be added to the chocolate to help keep smooth if desired
- Cut into bars before chocolate sets-up and becomes hard
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg