Creamy Cookie Crispy Treats
Lovers of Oreos, cookies and cream desserts and Rice Krispie treats can't keep their hands out of the pan! These Oreo Rice Krispie Treats are the best cereal bar that all ages enjoy!
Servings 18 pieces
9x13 Baking Dish
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 13 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Oreos or chocolate sandwich cookie reserve 1/2 cup for topping
Coat 9x13' dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large pan melt butter on medium heat. Add mini marshmallows when butter is nearly melted. Stir frequently.
When marshmallows have begun to melt, turn to low heat and add white chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir continuously until chips are nearly melted and remove from heat.
Add cereal and stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
Pour mixture into dish and coat hands well with water. Keeping fingers wet smooth out the dessert in the dish. Spread remaining 1/2 cup of Oreos on top. Enjoy!
- Wet clean fingers to quickly spread out and flatten rice crispy treats on pan
- Have all ingredients measured out and be prepared to work quickly when marshmallows are melted
- Crush Oreos in a gallon sized bag by gently tapping a rolling pin to break up the pieces
- The whole batch makes a thick treat, but some of the cereal bar mixture can be patted into a separate pan to make more thinner treats to help with portion control or to feed a crowd
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg