Easy Unicorn Treats
Unicorn food is so popular right now. I modified my classic rice crispy treat recipe to get a an easy to make cereal bar that is fun food!
Servings 15 people
- 11.5 ounce box Lucky Charms with Unicorn Marshmallows Sort Unicorns & rainbows to sprinkle on top, if desired
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3.5 ounces marshmallow creme 1/2 container
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows 1/2 bag
- 5 ounces Funmallows
Melt butter in a large six-quart dutch oven. Once the butter starts to melt, add the marshmallow creme.
Over low heat, stir to combine. When butter and marshmallow creme are combined add 5 ounces of regular mini marshmallows. Stir to combine.
When the marshmallows are nearly melted remove from heat and add the cereal two to three cups at a time.
With just a few cups left, add the Funmallows and then stir in the remaining cereal.
Pour into a 9x13 pan or a larger lasagna pan. Wet hands and smooth out the top or pat down with the butter wrapper. Let cool before cutting and serving.
- Mini marshmallows melt the quickest, but any shape of marshmallow can be used
- Wet your fingers to smooth out the treats in the pan.
- Cookie cutters could be used to make unicorn-shaped treats - a thin layer of cereal bars is much easier to cut with a cookie cutter.
- Get the kids involved so you get to have quality time together.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 730IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 5mg