Orange Jello Salad
This vintage Orange Jello Salad recipe is simple and delicious! Mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple are mixed into orange gelatin and topped with a Cool Whip and vanilla pudding frosting that is wonderful!
Servings 16 pieces
8 x 8" Baking Dish
- 6 ounces orange gelatin 2 small packages
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 ounce can frozen orange juice slightly defrosted
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 15 ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- 8 ounces whipped topping defrosted
- 3.5 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
Boil water in a saucepan and then add orange gelatin. Turn off heat and whisk until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in orange juice concentrate, crushed pineapple with the juice and drained mandarin oranges. Reserve a few oranges to garnish the top if desired.
Pour into an 8x8 or 9x9 dish and chill to set.
Stir instant pudding mix into whipped topping and spread over orange jello mixture. Store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 417IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg