White Pizza Dip
The perfect parts cheesy and creamy with a hint of green pepper and mini pepperonis which are hidden like gems this White Pizza Dip is delicious!
Servings 8 people
8 x 8" Baking Dish
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon green pepper chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare an 8 x 8 baking dish.
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except pepperonis.
Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle mini pepperoni evenly over the top. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until heated through and lightly browned on top.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips or strips
- If mini pepperoni is not available regular pepperoni can be chopped and stirred in with the cheeses
- Sprinkle a little extra Italian seasoning on top for a garnish before baking if desired
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 1mg