Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch
Creamy shredded chicken with bacon and ranch made in the crock pot creates an amazing family meal. This Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch recipe is packed with flavor and will be requested again and again!
Servings 6 servings
Slow Cooker Liners
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 slices bacon chopped
Line or lightly grease slow cooker. Lay chicken breasts in a single layer.
Sprinkle ranch seasoning evenly over chicken.
Pour cream of chicken soup in the cracks and gaps around the edges of the chicken.
Add slices of cream cheese across the top of the chicken.
Cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 hours or on low for 5 - 7 hours. Use forks to shred chicken and mix everything together.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of the shredded chicken mixture, then sprinkle on the bacon. Return lid long enough for cheese to melt (about 5 minutes). Serve warm and enjoy!
- Shredded chicken tastes great served on buttered and toasted buns, sliders or over pasta
- 8 slices of bacon is about half a pound of raw bacon or 3/4 cup of cooked bacon bits or chopped bacon
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 1241mg | Potassium: 302mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 251mg | Iron: 1mg