Cream cheese spread on salami and rolled up makes one of the best low-carb and keto snack recipes we’ve eaten!
Servings 50 Roll-Ups
- 14 ounces hard salami sliced thin
- 8 ounces cream cheese I prefer a spreadable tub
- Store roll-ups in the refrigerator
- There are about 20 slices of salami in a 6 ounce package and 25 slices in a 7 ounce package.
- We like to serve salami and cream cheese roll-ups with crackers and baby pickles, but several items can be mixed into the cream cheese before spreading on salami if desired.
- Chopped chives
- Chopped green onions
- Sliced pickles
- Sliced pepperoncini peppers
- Sliced jalapenos
- Herbed or other flavored cream cheese can be mixed in half and half with regular cream cheese
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg