Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
Small bits of beef simmered all day with potatoes, onions, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mixed vegetables makes a delicious soup!
Servings 6 servings
Slow Cooker Liners
- 1 pound beef top round steak cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 medium onions diced
- 3 celery ribs sliced
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper freshly ground
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
In a lined crock pot add all ingredients EXCEPT frozen mixed vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 6 - 8 hours.
Add the mixed vegetables; cover and cook 2 hours longer or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 953mg | Potassium: 569mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2400IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 3mg