These dressed-up pretzels make a fun snack for the family or a quick and easy appetizer for a party. Just add a little olive oil and a few simple spices to make Spicy Pretzels, one of the best snack recipes we make!
Servings 32 servings
Liquid Measuring Cup
- 2 pounds pretzels
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 ounce ranch seasoning packet
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- It's tempting to try and mix the pretzels in their original bag, but you'll get best results by pouring them into a larger mixing bowl.
- Pretzels that have been seasoned and dried may be stored in the original package, but make a note so that people know they won't be getting a plain pretzel.
- While these are spicy pretzels the spice is not overwhelming to a mild palate like mine, so if you like heat add more cayenne pepper.
- I find it is easiest to mix up one pound of pretzels at a time and return to the bag for storage or a serving bowl for the party.
- Start with a new, fresh bag of pretzels for best results.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 2mg