Linguine Pasta Salad
Cold linguine pasta salad is rich with Italian dressing, salad seasoning, parmesan cheese and chopped vegetables to make a great side dish for parties, potlucks, picnics and family reunions.
Servings 16 people
- 1 pound linguine
- 14 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 5 tablespoons salad seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 cup green peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped, peeling optional
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
Cook linguine according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Allow pasta to cool and add Italian dressing. Mix well.
Add salad seasoning and cheese. Mix well.
Add cut up vegetables, stir well and refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Dry linguine pasta may be broken into 3" to 4" pieces to make serving and eating easier
- Up to 1/4 cup chopped celery can be added
- This make-ahead salad should be refrigerated overnight or up to 24 hours before serving
- Tomatoes may be peeled if desired
- Rinse pasta with cold water immediately after draining to prevent sticking together
- Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make a big batch, but stir together one batch at a time to best mix the ingredients together.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 234IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 2mg