Baked Vegetable Medley
This Baked Vegetable Medley is a quick and easy vegetable casserole recipe with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots that is creamy and crunchy.
Servings 8 people
9x13 Baking Dish
- 20 ounces frozen California blend vegetables broccoli, cauliflower & carrots
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions divided
In a mixing bowl stir together frozen vegetables, soup, sour cream, cheese and pepper. Mix in 3/4 cup of the fried onions.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13" baking dish and bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining French fried onions on top and bake until onions are golden brown.
- If any pieces of broccoli or cauliflower are too large carefully chop them into bite sized pieces
- Freshly shredded Swiss cheese maximizes flavors
- Recipe can be cut in half and baked in an 8" or 9" square baking dish
- Casserole tastes great reheated, but onions will be soft instead of crunchy as they absorb moisture in the refrigerator
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3771IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 1mg