Orange Delight is a light and sweet treat made of mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, orange gelatin, cottage cheese and Cool Whip. This old fashioned dessert salad recipe can be made in just 10 minutes!
Servings 10 servings
- 6 ounces orange gelatin
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges drained
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
Mix dry gelatin with cottage cheese.
Drain juice from pineapple and mandarin oranges. Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Stir in whipped topping and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Defrost whipped topping in the refrigerator according to the package directions, do not use heat to thaw
- Drain canned fruit well before mixing together or the consistency will be soupy
- An extra can of mandarin oranges may be mixed in if desired, some may be used for garnish
- Recipe can easily be cut in half for an individual or a couple people
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 661IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg