Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
An easy cream cheese filling sandwiched between two layer of chocolate chip cookie dough makes the BEST Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars.
Servings 24 bars
- 30 ounce package chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Slice package of cookie dough in half. Cut half of the roll into 8 slices and press out with hands to fill the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread on top of cookie dough.
Slice remaining cookie dough and repeat to create top layer of cookie bars.
Bake in a 350°F oven until cookie dough is done about 30 - 35 minutes.
- A 30-ounce family size roll of cookie dough can be split in half to fill a 9 x 13-inch pan, a smaller 16-ounce roll will work in an 8 x 8 square pan
- We like to buy refrigerator cookie dough, but frozen dough can be used too
- Be sure cream cheese is softened well before mixing up this recipe
- Cookie dough is easier to press and shape when chilled compared to using room temperature dough
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 23IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg