BBQ Chicken Sliders
A layer of ranch slathered on Hawaiian rolls and topped with shredded BBQ chicken, cheddar cheese and bacon makes easy and delicious sliders.
Servings 12 sliders
- 12 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
In a skillet over medium high heat warm chicken and stir in BBQ sauce.
Slice slider rolls in half, spread a light layer of melted butter over each half. Place in a 350°F oven and brown lightly.
Spread ranch dressing over the bottom rolls. Add an even layer of BBQ chicken, sprinkle cheese on top and then add pieces of bacon. Place top half of sliders to make a sandwich.
- If you love ranch double the amount and add a layer on the top and bottom rolls
- Use a long bread knife to cut the Hawaiian rolls in half
- Toasting rolls is optional, but does add a little flavor and helps prevent rolls from getting soggy with the ranch and BBQ sauces
- I like using shredded cheese with shredded meat and slices of cheese with slices of meat
- Bacon bits or cooked and chopped bacon both work well in this recipe
- I like to use this non-stick mat on top of my favorite baking sheet for easy clean-up
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 492mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 291IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg