Oreo Dirt Cake
Oreo Dirt Cake is a super easy recipe that calls for layers of crushed Oreos to alternate with creamy pudding, cream cheese and Cool Whip layers.
Servings 20 people
- 14 ounces Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding 10.2 ounces total
- 12 ounces Cool Whip 1 1/2 small containers
Use a food processor to crush Oreos. Sprinkle half in the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan. Set remaining Oreos aside.
Use electris mixer to cream butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
In a large seperate bowl whisk pudding and milk together. Fold in Cool Whip.
Add spoonfuls of creamed mixture to pudding mixture and mix well. Pour on top of Oreos in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Start with softened cream cheese and butter or pudding mixture will likely be lumpy.
- Tastes best when chilled. Mixture will be cool after an hour in the refrigerator, but 4 hours of refrigeration is optimum.
- Flavors meld together and taste great the first 2 days, but the Oreos get soggy after that.
- Always store in the refrigerator. Recipe does not freeze well.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg