Loaded Waffle Fries
Waffle Fries loaded with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, nacho cheese sauce, bacon, green onions and more makes a fun appetizer or party food.
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound waffle fries
- 1/2 pound pulled pork heated
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons crispy fried onions
- 2 slices bacon chopped
Air fry fries at 400°F for 8 to 12 minutes until they are lightly golden brown. Shake the tray once or twice for more even cooking if desired.
Heat pulled pork and stir BBQ sauce in while heating.
Warm nacho cheese dip.
When fries are done transfer to a serving platter or pile up in the middle of the air fryer basket. Top with warmed BBQ pulled pork, drizzle with warm nacho cheese and sprinkle remaining toppings on. Taste best when served warm.
- Make a single layer of fries in the air fryer, once baked to a light golden brown push the fries together in a pile to add toppings
- Have forks available to help scoop toppings onto fries and serve
- A cheese sauce can be made, but a can of jar of nacho cheese works fine too - taste best warmed before drizzling on warm fries
- Shredded cheese can be sprinkled on the fries and returned to the air fryer in place of nacho cheese if desired
- Waffle fries can be prepared in an oven according to the directions on the package
- Cover the solid tray with foil for easier clean-up
Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 1166mg | Potassium: 576mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg