Italian BMT Sliders
Two layers of smoked meats and cheese pack this slider with flavor and make this easy sandwich a meat lovers dream come true!Inspired by the Subway Italian BMT sub this slider has layers of hard salami, pepperoni, ham and provolone cheese with Italian dressing on Hawaiian rolls.
Servings 12 sliders
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 8 ounces deli ham thinly sliced
- 6 ounces hard salami
- 6 ounces pepperoni sandwich pepperoni is easiest to use
- 8 ounces provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Slice slider rolls in half and toast in a 350°F oven if desired.
Apply thin layer of Italian dressing evenly to inside of top and/or bottom of sliders.
Layer half of salami, ham, pepperoni and cheese on rolls. Place in oven until cheese is melted.
Layer remaining meat and cheese. Add onions and place top half of sliders on the sandwiches.
Melt butter and stir in spices. Spoon over the top of the sliders.
Bake for about 10 minutes in a 350°F oven until cheese is melted and tops of the rolls are slightly browned.
- Sandwich sized pepperoni is quicker and easier to use than smaller pepperoni that is typically used on pizza, but if you don’t have sandwich pepperoni any shape will do.
- Additional peppers and other veggies can be added to fit your taste preferences
- Can easily switch out butter and parmesan topping for Italian dressing, or just put two layers of Italian dressing on the top and bottom of the buns
- Toasting Hawaiian slider rolls isn’t required, but helps prevent the rolls from getting soggy
- Provolone cheese can be substituted for mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese can be omitted from the topping if desired
- Use a long serrated bread knife to slice the rolls in half
- A silicone brush or tablespoon can be used to spread the topping over the sliders
- Toast sliders open-faced with half of the meat and cheese on top to ensure the cheese melts
- Taste great served warm or at room temperature
- Extras can be refrigerated for 1 – 2 days and reheated. Sliders do not freeze well.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1124mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 254IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 1mg